Why Choose the CGA Program?
- the designation of choice for accounting students across Canada
- CGAs and CGA students enjoy a very high employment rate
- the fastest growing accounting profession in Canada,
- Canada's Most Flexible Professional Accounting Designation,
- the only professional accounting program that adapts to your own learning style, career goals and lifestyle:
- Flexible Entrance - Start Anytime
- Flexible Course Delivery - Study Anywhere
- Flexible Practical Experience - Work Anywhere
- Professional Elective Choices - Choose Your Direction
- Portability - Go Anywhere
- Earn a Master or Bachelor Degree - Together with your CGA
- Earn While You Learn - Start Now
The CGA Program of Professional Studies provides you with the tools to succeed in business, no matter where your career takes you. You will demonstrate to employers that you have sector-specific competencies, problem-solving skills, specialized technical knowledge and the ethical integrity to lead.
You will learn from a comprehensive and dynamic curriculum that is developed by CGA Canada's renowned educational team, with the support of leading accounting and business specialists and academics from universities across Canada. The CGA profession delivers the highest standards in leading-edge financial management competencies, integrated computer technologies and independent learning support.
Choose CGA Because...
- Career advantages begin with student enrolment,
- the CGA profession provides you with a direct path to employers through CGA Atlantic Job Board
- being in the CGA Program of Professional studies will open you up for unlimited advancement & earning potential, and
- as a CGA, you will be highly regarded for your professional competence.
The CGA designation is recognized throughout Canada and around the world. In fact, CGA Canada represents a network of over 75,000 members and students working in Canada and abroad. CGA's exclusive online program gives you the portability of transferring your designation or studies from province to province, even internationally.